Hey all amazing and creative people out there! Yes you saw the title right!! I got my first ever nomination for a blogging award and I’m now the happiest! One more thing I should add is, I am nominated by one of my favourites over here in WordPress.. the very creative,full of life and sweetest Anna’s Style ❤️
It’s a completely new thing for me to write a post after being nominated.. so please kindly excuse my silly mistakes that I might do in this post (I know you’ll excuse..as you people are the sweetest!)
Okay!! So The Rules:
#Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
#Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
#Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
#List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Well, here are the questions I received from the sweetest Anna along with her very kind nomination, I’d try my best to answer them in absolute honest way :
1. What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
Answer: Okay, Nearly at beginning of 2021 we had a national level poem writing competition of schools and I was selected for representing mine. One morning it was nearly 9:30 am (I was still asleep) got a call.. I thought it’s gonna be one of my friend for knowing something as we were given assignment on that day, so with half eye open I received the call being confident about the caller and without even thinking once I jzt very very casually answered with “Haan haan bol”( i.e., Ya ya, SPEAK UP!) and to all my wonder the response I got was “Good Morning Ahiri it’s ‘_____’ Sir speaking from school“. I then and then sat straight up on bed.. somehow managed the talk being normal as he informed me of being selected as school representative… (This was how the very first conversation of mine with that teacher was) I just wanted the floor to crack up and I get merged in it.. Embarrassing it was!!
2.Do you have an extreme passion for anything?
Answer: • anchoring/hosting quizzes or any stage shows
• writing down what I feel and raising voice whenever I see anything that I should stand for
• in any cultural,sports or audio visual stuffs.. you can count me in 🤭
3. Did you ever feel like giving up on blogging?
Answer: Truly speaking, No, didn’t felt like “giving up”. But ya I felt not writing anything for sometime and that’s because I was short of ideas to write on and wasn’t finding something to write about (I know many of you can relate to it as well)
4. Who is your best author?
Answer: The Oscar Winning SATYAJIT RAY.. being an Indian and basically a Bengali child I grew up reading him, watching his cult classic directed movies and till date they seems fresh! The most favourite of his for me has to be his series of novels named “Feluda”, a fictional detective series on a Bengali private investigator named Feluda. A series that makes me hooked to it every time I read. It’s amazing humour, quality and Everytime proving me wrong whenever I think I got the solution of the case with a new surprising twist! (It’s available in English translation too). (Ik, I wrote a lot! But yup being a fan of Ray’s short stories, novels and movies.. couldn’t resist myself from writing 😛)
But yes, I love reading good books! It can be of anyone!
5. Which do you prefer? Tiktok or watt pad?
Answer: Firstly, I haven’t really been on any one of them, but I don’t regret that also I guess.. YouTube and WordPress are my go to apps apart from “social medias” .
6. Have you ever questioned any idea, belief or concept? When was that? What happened ever that?
Answer: I’m already an overthinker.. so there are many!! But one which hurts me still is, the concept of Study is the most important one and “if” you can’t do good in it.. then you can try for sports! Like come on! A good student can also be more great in sports and can pursue that over studies! Yes academics is a very important part of life but Academics is NOT the only way to shine!
7. Have you ever hated on someone you loved before?
Answer: No! I mean I have encountered some people who were very dear to me but have changed with time. I simply made distance with them instead of hating and adding toxicity to my always bubbly,sometimes clumsy and sometimes embarrassing life😂. I already have a lot of issues..can’t add more to it 😉.
8. What is your best moment as a blogger?
Answer: Anna!! Is it necessary to mention one? Because it’s hard for me to choose. If you don’t mind can I choose more than one? (Okay I know you won’t mind! You are sweeet 😉)
• The very first time I got the notification of Congratulations AhiriCreates for 100likes and 100 followers. Actually this made me realize I’m not “that” bad in it 🤣.. at least a 100 people likes my works.
• Getting my first ever Blogging Nomination: Sunshine Blogger’s Award! And that’s by YOU!
And one thing I should say is, Getting connected to amazinggg people like you all through this platform .
9. Is gravity real or an illusion?
Answer: REAL it is!! Or else the dropping of apple on Sir Newton wouldn’t have added more syllabus to our academics 🙂
10. What’s your view on racism?
Answer: It’s a shame and is wrong! It’s a shame that it still exist in the so called “modern and open minded world” and is wrong because it simply IS!! People who experience it knows how disturbing it is . I’d say not only racism.. discrimination based on anything is wrong..
(Would want to know your view about it Anna )
1. What’s your reason behind diving in the ocean of Blogging?
2. The most favourite book of yours and WHY SHOULD OTHERS GIVE IT A TRY?
3. Tell us something which a lot of people think about you is true but actually isn’t that true
4. Which you favour the most: Solo travelling or Group/Family travelling?
5. One of the most impractical imagination of yours you wish could be somehow fulfilled?
6. Is there anything you still regret for, that you’ve done?
7. What are you: Mountain person, beach person or a forest lover?
8. Any moment/incident when you felt “Right now, I’m the luckiest one on Earth”
9. What’s your next short term goal you’re working on?
10. Which is that place, you already have visited and wanna visit again?
11. Do you believe in ghosts?
Okayy!! So this was a really long post!
Thanks to each one of you who read it till the end.. I hope if not interesting then also you guys liked the answers of mine?
Sorry for being a bit irregular this month..As I’m heading towards some “chains” of exams of mine in next few months . So, trying to balance in between!
Do let me know what you think of this post of mine and drop a sweet like! And would love to know the answers of all of you reading the post in comments if u want to.